Bona Fides Consultancy is a Hong Kong based company offering professional Hong Kong Visa and Immigration Services for all types of Hong Kong visas to individuals and expatriates.
We are the natural extension of your human resources, providing expert advice and solutions for visa and immigration matters. We view ourselves not just as a visa and immigration company but also as a trusted companion who will assist and guide you through the various relocation challenges, foremost of which is getting a visa.
Type of Hong Kong VISA
- Employment Visa
- Investment based Employment Visa (Investment visa)
- Dependant Visa
- Training Visa
- Student Visa
- Business / Leisure Visit
- Admission Scheme for Mainland Talents and Professional
Visa Extension and Status Change
- Extension of All Visas
- Change of Visa Sponsorship
- Change of Visa Status
BFconsult Hong Kong VISA Arrangement Service
- Consulting on documents required for visa application.
- Preparing document checklist for you and your employer.
- Filling all necessary Hong Kong Immigration forms for you.
- Reviewing and organizing all necessary document for application.
- Confirming and delivery documents to Immigration Department.
- Answering all enquiry and correspondence from Immigration Immigration Department.
- Monitoring the whole application process.
- Regular updates on the application process.
- Having the visa endorsed on your passport and delivered to you personally.
- Free consultation and Accessment on any Hong Kong Visa application
- Advice on successful rate and alternatives
- Prepare checklist for application
- Complete immigration forms, drafts and letters
- Revise all completed documents to snsure they are correctly presented
- Submit your visa application to Immigration Department
- Accept your visa approval on your behalf
- Deliver the visa to you
- Office advice on obtaining HKID Card
FREE follow-up service
After successful visa application, we will continually provide FREE follow-up service to our clients, including:
- Collection and dispatch of visas (including all courier charges for both local and overseas destinations)
- Setting up appointment for Hong Kong identity card application
- Provision of useful information about Hong Kong for settling in
- Keeping our clients informed of any relevant immigration news and further necessary actions
- Notification of leaving to the Hong Kong Immigration Department
- Referral of business services, such as company incorporation, office rental, virtual office solutions, accounting and auditing, etc.